Announcement from MOZA Racing Team
November 24, 2021
Dear MOZA Racing fans, MOZA Racing is determined to create innovative and professional sim racing equipment that drivers can count on for quality and endurance.
Firstly, we would like to share some good news down below.
– We added Forza Horizon 5 and 4 incompatibility list. The configuration tutorial will be in the next post.
– We updated the force feedback of RaceRoom Racing Experience.
– You will find the authorized distributors soon and ready to dispatch your order.
We can’t wait to introduce ourselves to you by sending out the pre-production prototype. So secondly, here are some updates related to the issues from our KOL’s released video. Especially the rigidity of the steering wheel and the rust on the motor shaft.
- The rigidity of the production steering wheel has been significantly improved and being tested in Guangzhou Auto Show on 22rd November. The golden ring is now in black color.
- In the mass production, the motor shaft has been treated with Nickel Plating to make it Rust Proof. Meanwhile, a temperature sensor has been added to the wheel base in production as we heard the voice in the community.
Lastly, we want to thank you for the meaningful opinions and supports and will always welcome your suggestions.
We will make sure to deliver your purchased units under perfect condition with an official warranty. Please stay tuned for more good news from MOZA Racing.
MOZA Racing Team